To add an image in the HTML editor,
- Place the cursor in your content where you wish to put the image
- There are two ways of adding images: from the Image Manager or from a URL
To add an image from the Image Manager,
- Click on the Add Image Icon. This will open the Image Manager Window.
To add an image from a URL,
- Click on the Insert/Edit Image Icon. This will open the Insert/Edit Image Window. This window is divided into two tabs:
- Image URL — click the Image Icon at the end of the text field to select the image from the Image Manager. For more information about the Image Manager, see the support topic, “Image Manager.”
- Image Description — enter a description for the image
- Title — enter a title for the image
- Alignment — use the drop-down to select the alignment of the image.
- Dimensions — change the dimensions for the image. These will be automatically populated with the image dimensions when you selected the image from the Image Manager.
- Constrain proportions — we recommend keeping this box checked. Unchecking it will allow you to set heights and widths in the Dimensions fields that can make the image look distorted.
- Vertical space — enter a value (in pixels) for vertical space between the image and the surrounding text.
- Horizontal space — enter a value (in pixels) for horizontal space between the image and surrounding text.
- Border — enter a value (in pixels) for a border around the image.
- Style — enter additional CSS values.