Mailigen includes powerful reports that provide detailed analytics for your automation series.
To view automation reports,
- Click on the reports from the Automation Menu. This will open the Automation Reports Window.
- The Automation reports Window contains a list of all automation series that have been successfully activated. You can sort the table by clicking on dropdowns on the right.
Choose the automation series by clicking on the title.
You will see a thumbnail of the trigger that you have chosen for this automation. As well as the title of the automation series, when it was activated and ended, and the trigger — list/segment, field, date, campaign or automation.
On the left side, you can switch automation and export reports into a PDF or Microsoft Excel XLS file by clicking on the appropriate button. You can also select a date range by which to filter the report by clicking in the respect Date Range Fields and selecting a start and end date from the pop-up calendar. Clicking the Select Results Button will filter the automation reports by that date range.
Automation report provides a high-level overview of the autoresponder details:
- Completed — number of subscribers that have completed automation series
- Are in the series — number of subscribers still in the series
- Open Rate—the average rate of opens in the series. This is calculated by dividing the total target responses by the number who opened it
- Click-through Rate—the rate at which users clicked on any links within the email
In the table below you will see the average results of all messages in the automation series.
- Total Messages sent—the total number of emails or SMS sent
- Completed % — the percentage of subscribers that have completed automation series
- Are in the series % — the percentage of people that are in the in the series
- Open Rate — the number of average open rate in the series
- Click rate — the number of average click rate in the series
- Unique click rate — the number of average unique clicks in the series
- Bounced—the average number of emails that bounced (i.e., were not delivered) in the series
- Abuse — the average number of abuses in the series
- Unsubscribes — the average number of unsubscribers in the series
Automation workflow will display all the messages that you have built in the series. You will be able to see a report of each message individually like messages sent, opens and clicks. If you want to see a detailed report of a particular message in the series click on the title of that message. You will be redirected o the report of that message.