Mailigen allows you to export your reports to Adobe PDF and Microsoft Excel formats.
There are two ways to export a report:
- From the report list, roll your mouse over the report you want to export and click the Export Icon. This will save a Microsoft Excel version of the report to your computer.
- From the Report Statistics Window, click on the Export PDF link to download an Adobe Acrobat PDF or the Export XLS Link to download a Microsoft Excel version.
Can I export a report with several campaigns?
Batch report export is also available.
To do that click on Reports under Campaigns section. You will find a button "Export campaign reports" :
After clicking, you will see several additional options that you can configure before exporting the report:
- Date range – shows the period of time from which the information about campaign reports will be gathered. You can choose the interval between the start and end dates.
- Recipient count - allows you to choose whether you want to skip the campaigns that have been sent to less than 10 recipients (test campaigns)
- Sorting Criteria - allows you to choose in which order the campaigns will be displayed – Ascending (A to Z) or Descending (Z to A)
By clicking the "Export" button with the desired file format (XLS or PDF), the system will create and prompt you to download the file with the requested report.
The received file will reflect the following results:
- Campaign Title
- The sender's name (only in XLS)
- E-mail address (only in XLS)
- Subject (only in XLS)
- Type (only in XLS)
- The list or segment to which the campaign was sent (only in XLS)
- Date when the campaign was created (only in PDF)
- Date the campaign was sent
- Number of recipients
- The number of delivered messages (only in XLS)
- Number of opens
- The number of unique opens (only in XLS)
- Open rate
- Number of clicks
- The number of unique clicks (only in XLS)
- Number of bounces
- Percentage of bounced emails
- Abuse complaints
- Percentage of abuse complaints
- Number of Unsubscribed contacts
- Percentage of Unsubscribed contacts
- Usage of inline images (only in XLS)
- The link to the archive web version of the message (only in XLS)
As you can see from the list above, the XLS version is more suitable for analytics, and also allows you to calculate any additional characteristics using formulas, and PDF is more suitable for graphical representation of the results of the campaigns.