Sender names represent the email address from which outbound email is sent from our system.
To change your sender names:
- Select the Sender Information option from the Account Settings Menu in the upper right-hand corner (accessed by clicking on your name).
The Email Sender Information section of your profile includes email addresses that are used as the “From” address in outbound emails from our system. In this section, you can:
- Edit an email by clicking on the Edit Icon. This will bring up the Sender Name Window.
In the Sender Name Window, you can edit the following information:
- Sender Name—the name that will appear as “From” in the outbound email
- Sender Email—the email address from which outbound email will be sent
- Company—the name of the company associated with the email address
- Address—the address of the company associated with the email address
- City—the city of the company associated with the email address
- State/Province—the state or province associated with the email address
- Country—use the drop down to select the country associated with the email address
- Zip/Postal Code—the zip or postal code associated with the email address.
When you have finished making changes, click the Save Button. Alternatively, you can click the Cancel Link to close the window and return to the profile screen.
SMS Sender Information
The SMS Sender Information section of your profile includes phone numbers that are used to send outbound SMS campaigns from our system.
- Delete an SMS Sender by clicking on the X at the end of the row for the number you wish to delete
- Add a new SMS Sender by clicking on the Add SMS Sender button. This will open the SMS Sender ID Request Form.
- Desired SMS Sender ID or name—an alphanumeric ID that can be a company name, brand name, or phone number.
- Alternate mobile phone number—an alternate mobile phone number for those operators that don't support the Sender ID feature.
- Comments—enter any comments that are applicable to your request
- When you are finished, click on the Submit Request Button.
This will close the window and return you to the profile screen where the SMS Sender Name request status will be indicated.