The signup form for your mailing list is hosted by Mailigen. We provide you the link to the form as well as the HTML code of the form itself.
Share your web signup form. Use the link in an email or forum, or post it in your social media profiles and feeds, to direct subscribers to your form.
To share or post a signup form:
On the Mailigen toolbar, select Lists > Web Signup Forms.
The Signup Forms screen appears.
First, share the link to the signup form. From the Mailing List list, select the list whose signup form you wish to embed.
A link to the form appears at the top center of the screen (shown in the image above).
- Click the button just to the right to copy the link to the clipboard.
- Paste the link wherever you need it to direct subscribers to the signup form.
- Now, post the form by embedding the HTML code into a web page. From the Resource list, select Create HTML Embed Form.
A field opens in the screen to display the HTML code for your form:
- Click inside the area Copy/Paste code to your site, and press Ctrl+A to select all the code, then Ctrl+C to copy it to the clipboard.
- Paste the code into your website or wherever else you want the signup form to appear.