|This is a Quick Start topic on sharing and posting a web signup form. Do you need more complete instructions on creating a signup form?|
The signup form for your mailing list is hosted by Mailigen. We provide you the link to the form as well as the HTML code of the form itself.
- Share your web signup form. Use the link in an email or forum, or post it in your social media profiles and feeds, to direct subscribers to your form.
- Post your web signup form. Use the HTML code to embed the form in your web site, blog, or company Facebook sign-up form. Learn more at this blog post.
|This Quick Start topic assumes you have already created a mailing list. For instructions on how to do that, see Creating a new list.|
To share or post a signup form:
- On the Mailigen toolbar, select Contacts > Web Signup Forms.
The Signup Forms screen appears.
- First, share the link to the signup form. From the Mailing List list, select the list whose signup form you wish to embed.
A link to the form appears at the top center of the screen (shown in the image above).
- Click the button just to the right to copy the link to the clipboard.
- Paste the link wherever you need it to direct subscribers to the signup form.
- Now, post the form by embedding the HTML code into a web page. From the Resource list, select Create HTML Embed Form.
A field opens in the screen to display the HTML code for your form:
- Click inside the area Copy/Paste code to your site, and press Ctrl+A to select all the code, then Ctrl+C to copy it to the clipboard.
- Paste the code into your web site or wherever else you want the sign up form to appear.
|Mailigen lets you embed the HTML form in several ways: as regular HTML code, as a lightbox, or as a popup window. For more information, see Managing Signup Forms.|