If you click ‘survey templates', or go back, you'll be redirected to the 1st step.
Save as New Survey Template:
This option will save the current survey in the first survey page, under ‘My Survey Templates'.
Your logo here:
This option allows you to upload your own image for the survey, and edit it.
The welcome page houses the desired text with which you will address your respondents.
This option is for creating new questions.
When you press ‘New block', the following window will appear when you click ‘Click here to add question, text or collect additional data':
a) Question text
Here you can write the desired question, and as well add a logo.
Here you can add as many answers you wish, and add images to the questions.
- Question is required: Here you can specify whether answering the question is mandatory.
- Add answer to contact info in database: Here you can choose whether the answer will show up at the database next to the contact. This option requires additional actions - choose the corresponding list and the field you want to save the answer in.
- ‘Other' option. Respondents can add their own answers. If this option is selected, an ‘Other' field will appear when filling in the survey. Here the respondents can supply their own answers.
- Comment field. The respondent can leave a comment. This allows users to leave comments on the survey, and leave a longer answer.
d) Change question type, add text or collect contact list data
The following window will appear when you select this option:
Here you can choose the desired type of your question.
- Single answer: This option allows only one answer for the question.
- Multiple answers: This option allows multiple answers for the question.
- Rate items: This option allows users to answer the question with a rating.
- Free response: This option allows users to answer the question freely in text.
- Rank items: This option allows users to prioritize the answers.
- Contact form: This option adds sign-up fields to your survey. This option is required for adding new subscribers through surveys.
- Comment block: This option enables the user to leave a comment.
Thank You Landing:
Here you can add a message for those who finished the survey, for example, ‘Thank you for your time. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.'
- Survey Title: This field houses the topic of the survey.
- Description: Here you can, for example, add the purpose of the survey. This field will not be visible to the users.
- Survey Welcome Page: Here you can enable or disable the welcome page for this survey.
- Redirect link: Here you can enter the landing page to which the user will be redirected after completing the survey.
- Redirect after: Here you can enter the desired amount of time, in seconds, after which the user will be redirected once the survey is complete.
- Survey available to: Here you can pick whether or not the survey will be available to non-list participants.
When you've finished the survey, press ‘Next' and you'll be at the third step.