To view the report for an A/B Campaign,
- Click on Reports from the Campaigns Menu. This will open the Reports window, there choose A/B Campaigns from a sorting dropdown on the far right.
- Click on the A/B report you wish to view. This will open the Email Reports Window.
- Click on the A/B Split Campaign Tab.
The A/B Split Campaign Tab is divided into three parts:
- On the left-hand side are the statistics for each version measured in either percentage opened (open rate) or percentage clicked (CTR). How the success of your A/B campaign was measured depends on what you selected during Step 4 of the A/B Campaign Wizard.
- Depending upon the type of A/B Campaign that you are running, you can also view the template that was used for each version of the campaign by clicking on the template name.
- On the right-hand side is displayed the open statistics for each version over time.
- Each version of the template is represented as a color—green for the winning template and red for the losing.
- Finally, the bottom contains detailed statistics for each version:
- Total recipients
For more information about other tabs in the report, see the support topic, “Email Campaign Reports.”