Step 3: Content
The first part of Step 3 is to decide how you want to build the content for your email campaign. Content for email campaigns is built through templates.
In the Template design section, there are 6 different categories to select from:
- My Templates—if you have previously saved a template, you can find it here.
- Basic Layouts—these templates have areas that you can define with content and graphics.
- Predesigned Templates—these are the basic, pre-built templates that we provide with your subscription.
- Import from URL—if you want to import a template, simply enter the URL and click the Import URL button.
- Archive Import—you can also import a template from an archive file (i.e., .zip, .tar, etc.) that is located on your computer. To import a template that is within an archive file, click the Archive Import button to locate the archive file on your computer.
- Visual Code Editor — if you have a code of a previously created template— select this option.
Once you have selected your template and entered your content, click on the Use Template button to and you'll be redirected to our campaign editor. Alternatively, you can also click the Change Template Button at any time to change your template during Step 3 of the Wizard.
In addition to specifying your content, you can also:
- Attach A file—click the on the Attach File link at the Options Tab to locate a file from your computer that will be sent with the content of the email campaign.
- Email Tests—the test message with the current content will be sent to the registered email address.
- SpamScore Check—click on the SpamScore Check to run a Spam Assassin check against your email to determine your potential risk of being identified as spam.
Click the Next Step button to continue to step 4 which is covered in the support topic, A/B Test Campaign Step 4: Delivery