Our platform supports the adding of shortened links to your SMS Campaign text. URLs that you add through this process will be automatically shortened by platform.
How To Add a Link to Your SMS Campaign
Select the My SMS Campaigns option from the SMS Menu.
This will open the Create New SMS Campaign Window. Choose an existing draft or create a new campaign.
There are two kinds of links that you can add to your SMS Campaign text:
To add a survey link to your SMS Campaign text,
- Place the cursor in the text message area where you want to insert the survey link
- Use the Survey Link Drop down to select a survey to insert
- When you select the survey to insert our system will automatically shorten the link and insert it into your text
To add a link to a web page in your SMS Campaign text,
- Place the cursor in the text message area where you want to insert the web link
- Enter the URL to the link in the Add Trackable link field and click the Add Button. Our platform will automatically shorten the link and make it trackable. Then the link will be inserted in your text