Yes. You can have as many HTML Web Signup forms on a webpage as you want. In order to have multiple HTML forms:
- Browse to the Form and Email Design Wizard by selecting the Web Signup Forms option from the Lists Menu.
- Select the Create HTML Embed Form from the Resources Drop down.
- Design and modify the form as you see fit.
- Copy the code in the Copy/Paste code to your site section and paste it into your website
That will create a single signup form.
- To create another simply make modifications to the form. You can also paste the same sign-up form code multiple times into the same website.