You can add images to your email campaigns in three ways:
- Drag and drop—simply drag the image from your computer to your email template and release your mouse button where you want the image to be placed.
- Image Carousel—click on the Images Tab and drop the image from your computer to the ''Drag Image Here'' icon on the left-hand side of the carousel. Then, from the Image Carousel, drag the image into the email template where you'd like the picture to be added.
- File upload—you can also upload image files from your computer to the image server via the Moxie Manager. Just click the File Button (pencil with a piece of paper) on the right-hand side of the image carousel to launch the MoxieManager window and then click on the Upload Button.
You can also edit images before you place them into your newsletter. To edit an image:
- Open the MoxieManager by clicking on the File Button on the right-hand side of the image carousel,
- Right-click on the image that you wish to edit and select the Edit Option from the pop-up menu,
- Select what you want to alter by clicking on the left-hand side menu and taking the appropriate action.
- Click on the Apply Button to apply or the Reset Button to reset the image to its original.
- Resize—enter the new ratios
- Crop—click on a handle on the picture and drag to crop out that area
- Flip/Rotate—click to rotate clockwise or counterclockwise or flip horizontally or vertically.
- Filters—use the slider to affect how the filter is applied. Filters include:
At any time, you can click the Undo button to remove the application of a filter or other changes you have made.
Click the Save button when you are finished to close the editing window and return to the MoxieManager.
Edit existing pictures in the template
If you need to edit a picture that already exists in the body of a template, click on the little pencil that is located on the right side corner of a block. Then the picture block will be highlighted green and an additional row of settings will appear below the image carousel. To edit the picture, click on the Edit Image icon on the right side of the new menu.
Add a Link to an Image:
- Activate the block by clicking on the pencil;
- In the settings, add a link and save.