The Email Campaigns screen lets you create new email campaigns, lists your existing email campaigns, and enables you to review and manage the existing campaigns. The various sections of the Email Campaigns screen are described below:
- Create Campaign button — Opens a drop-down with options to choose to create a Regular email campaign or A/B split test campaign.
- Regular Campaign — Opens the Email Campaign wizard that enables you to create a regular email campaign.
- A/B Split Campaign — Opens the A/B Test Campaign wizard that enables you to create an A/B Test campaign.
Click to open the campaign in the Email Campaign wizard [if the campaign has not yet been sent] or to display statistics about the campaign [if the campaign has already been sent].
Campaign list info
- Grey circle — Gray indicates that the campaign is still being developed [Status: Draft].
- Green circle — Green indicates that the campaign has been sent [Status: Sent].
- Red circle — Red indicates that the campaign is scheduled to be sent [Status: Scheduled].
- Purple A/B badge — Indicates that the A/B Test campaign has been sent and that the test is still being conducted [Status: In progress].
- Title — The name of the campaign. Clicking the name has the same functionality as clicking the icon to the left of the name [as described above].
- Magnifying glass icon — Preview: Shows a preview of an email from the email campaign.
- Pencil icon — Edit: Opens the campaign in the Email Campaign wizard, enabling you to edit and schedule the campaign. Edit is available only for campaigns with Draft status.
- Paper icon — Copy: Creates a copy of the selected campaign. You must give a name to the new campaign.
- PDF icon — Save as PDF: Creates a PDF version of the email campaign. Save as PDF is available only for campaigns that have already been sent.
- Campaign status
- Sent: The campaign has been sent, and therefore cannot be edited. The send date and time are shown.
- Scheduled: The campaign is scheduled to be sent. The scheduled date and time are shown.
- Lists/Segments — Shows the lists and segments to which the campaign was sent or will be sent.
- Subscribers — Shows the number of emails that were sent during the campaign.
- Reports — Lets you view statistics about the campaign. The report is available only for campaigns that have already been sent.
- Actions button — Enable you to perform actions on the selected campaigns — view reports, copy, save as PDF, delete, add to group
- Checkbox — allows you to choose an action [delete] to perform on the selected campaigns.
- 20 per page dropdown — Lets you specify the maximum number of campaigns to show in each page; 20, 50, or 100.
You can create groups of campaigns to organize and find necessary information faster.
- To display one group of campaigns click on choose a group to show and click on the title of the desired group.
- You can also exclude certain groups by clicking on the eye icon next to the title of a campaign.
Learn more about grouping campaigns in Campaign Grouping
Filtering the email campaigns list
The “Newest first“ filter controls enable you to select which campaigns to show in the list:
- Newest first — sorts email campaigns that are sent out most recently first
- Oldest first — sorts oldest email campaigns first
- Title A-Z — sorts email campaigns titles starting with A first
- Title Z-ASorts email campaigns titles starting with Z first
- Most subscribers — sorts out email campaigns with the most subscribers first
- Least subscribers — sorts out email campaigns with the least subscribers first
The “All Campaigns“ filter controls enable you to select which campaigns to show in the list:
- All Campaigns — shows all campaigns.
- Drafts — shows only campaigns that are still being developed and have therefore not yet been sent.
- Scheduled — shows only campaigns that have been scheduled.
- Sent — shows only campaigns that have been sent.
- RSS Campaigns — shows only RSS campaigns.
- A/B Campaigns — Shows only A/B Test campaigns