Recipients can be selected from your lists, segments or multiple list segments - check as many boxes as needed.
To select recipients from a list
- Click on the check box of the list you wish to use. You can also expand a list to select segments created from that list.
To select recipients from list segments
- Click on the checkbox of the list's segment that you wish to use.
- You can also exclude one or several segments or the whole list — just click on the exclude button on the right side.
- At the bottom of the page, you will be able to see how many recipients you have chosen. "~" sign will indicate how many messages will be sent. You can click on "calculate unique recipient count" to see how many unique contacts have been chosen.
- Click on the Next Step button to continue or the Back button to return to the previous step.
Click the Next Step button to continue to step 3 which is covered in the support topic, “Email Campaign Step 3: Template and Editor”