Survey reports can be viewed in Mailigen platform, however, sometimes you will need your data to be managed in a separate file, which is why exporting your survey results might be useful.
How To Export Your Survey Results
To export your survey results as XLS or PDF,
- Click on the Survey Reports option from the Surveys menu. This will open the Survey Reports Window.
- Click on the name of the survey to view the results.
- Click on the PDF Export or XLS Export button. This will reveal the Export Survey Results Panel.
Before you can export any results, you need to specify filters:
- Type of match—select how the filter should be applied. Either “Match Any Rule (OR condition)” or “Match All Rules (AND condition)”
- Filter results—each filter is a composite of multiple elements:
- The question—use the drop-down to select a question.
- Answer event—the second drop-down indicates the status of the question:
- Has selected an answer
- Has not chosen an answer
- Has answered this question
- Has not responded to this question
- Has left a comment
- Not commented
- Answer—depending upon the question type, a third dropdown may become available listing the answer options.
- To add more filters, click the "+ Add one more filter". You can also remove filters by clicking on the X icon next to the filter you no longer want.
- When you have finished building the filters, click the Export button.