To export your survey results as Microsoft .XLS or Adobe .PDF,
- Click on the Survey Reports Option from the Surveys Menu. This will open the Survey Reports Window.
- Click on the name of the survey to view the results.
- Click on the Export Survey Results. This will reveal the Export Survey Results Panel.
Before you can export any results, you need to specify filters:
- Type of match—select how the filter should be applied. Either “Match Any Rule (OR condition)” or “Match All Rules (AND condition)”
- Filter results—each filter is a composite of multiple elements:
- The question—use the drop-down to select a question.
- The status—the second drop-down indicates the status of the question:
- Has selected an answer
- Has not chosen an answer
- Has answered this question
- Has not responded to this question
- Has left a comment
- Not commented
- Answer—depending upon the question type, a third dropdown may become available listing the answer options.
To add more filters, click the + Icon. You can also remove filters by clicking on the – Icon next to the filter you no longer want.
When you are finished building the filters,
- Select the export format you need by clicking the appropriate radio button for either Microsoft XLS or Adobe PDF.
- Finally, click the Export Results Button.