With our platform, you can create automation series based on a date for events like Birthdays or license renewals, subscription expirations, etc.
- To create automation series go to Automation section. There you will see a blue button Create automation.
- Then you will be redirected to automation builder where the first step is to choose a trigger. You need to choose “Based on a Date“ trigger.
- You have to choose the list/segment and the exact date field, that will be used.
- Then you need to add the title of automation series, the rest of the fields will be auto-filled for you.
- You can also choose on which days email should be sent out. Then click Create automation.
- To start building click on “+“ icon. You will see a small pop-up with conditions to add email or SMS. As soon as you pick one, let's say email, a left-hand side settings will appear.
- There you will be able to add a subject line, create content and add additional settings if needed.
- By clicking on the “+“ again you will see more options like IF, Random Split, and Endpoint. You can read about these conditions in our support article “How To Use IF, Random Split, and Other Conditions?“
- Add more conditions if necessary and when everything is completed click Start Automation to activate automation series.