To create a new list:
Select the My Lists option from the List Menu. This will display all of your current lists.
Next, click on the Create New List button. This will open the Create New List window.
To create a new list, simply fill out the appropriate information:
- List Title (required)—the name of the list.
- Public list title — you can choose a different list title that will be visible to your subscribers when they unsubscribe or update their profile information. If you don't enable this option, the subscribers will see the same list title you have chosen in the first step.
- Subscription Permission Reminder (required)—the text that subscribers will see reminding them how they joined the list.
- Display this e-mail in other web forms
When you tick this box, you give permission to display this list in unsubscribe form (link in update profile form), for other lists as well. You can change that on the web forms page.
- Add a public description that will be displayed in signup forms
Don’t forget to enable this option the settings of your “Unsubscribe form” as well:
- Email notifications—check the appropriate boxes to be notified when subscribers join or leave the list.
When you have finished specifying the appropriate information, click the Create button to create the new list.