From the main menu select the account settings and from the drop-down menu select User Management.
You will see a window with users which have been already added. By default, you will always see Owner as the first user. The owner is the creator of the account.
On the right-hand side, you will see a button “Add Another User,” click on it to create and set up permissions for new sub-users.
After clicking on the Add a user button, you will see the User Details and Permission Type settings. On the left-hand side, you will need to add the full name and email address of the sub-user, whereas, on the right-hand side, you need to choose the permission type for the new sub-user.
Enter the sub-user's name and surname and choose the email address to which the invitation email will be sent.
You can choose either pre-defined permission levels or define them by choosing the Custom option.
- Account Manager – the Account Manager, has full access but s/he cannot close the account. Only the account creator (Owner) can close the account.
- List Manager - this user can access lists, add, edit, unsubscribe and delete contacts. You can select which lists will be available to this user.
- Collaborator - has full access to the email and SMS campaigns, create and edit templates, but s/he cannot send campaigns.
- Watcher - can access reports, export overview in XLS and PDF reports, as well see individual subscriber details, however, cannot export them.
- Custom - create custom permission schemes, select which actions are allowed.
Click on the Invite User button to create and send an invitation to the new sub-user of the account.
The user will be able to access the main account after the ''Accept Invitation'' link in the email is clicked, and the username and password are entered.
The invitation email can be resent if the sub-user didn't receive the invitation email. The invitation will be pending until your newly created sub-user accepts the invitation that has been sent to the email address entered. You can also resend the activation email by clicking on “Resend“ icon.
Additionally, any user can be deactivated at any time by clicking on the “Deactivate” icon.
If you need to activate a sub-user you can simply click on “Activate“ icon.
You can add an unlimited amount of sub-users, and edit their permissions at any time. Learn more about managing users in our support topic “How can I manage my account sub-users?”
For the comparison of all permission, levels see the support article What are permission levels? What do they stand for?