The Confirmation Thank You Page is displayed after users have clicked the link in the confirmation email.
To set up and customize a confirmation thank you page:
STEP 1 — Select the Web Sign up Forms Option from the Lists Menu. This will open the Form and Email Design Wizard.
STEP 2 — The first step is to select the list from the Mailing List Drop Down.
STEP 3 — Next, select the Confirmation “Thank You” Page from the Resources Drop Down.
After you have selected the Confirmation “Thank You” page you can make changes to the behavior or design of your page through the Resource Settings section or the Design Settings section.
The Resource section of the form design wizard provides you a way to specify the page settings such as title and description:
- Title—the title of the page. By default, this will be the same title as the list.
- Redirect—a fully qualified URL to which to redirect the user instead of showing them the Thank You page.
- DEACTIVATE automatic confirmation ''thank you'' email—check this box to prevent the automatic ''thank you'' confirmation email from being sent.
- Language—use the drop-down to select a language for the page.
The WYSIWYG panel shows you a real-time representation of your form, email, or page as you are working on it. Changes you make to fields, labels, colors, sizes, images, etc. are reflected as you make them.
You can edit any of the text in the WYSIWYG panel of the confirmation “Thank you” page by clicking on the Edit Icon. This will open the Edit Content window.
The Edit Content Window is a WYSIWYG editor with similar features that you would find in a word processor. Through this editor you can:
- Change the font formatting (bold, italic, underline, or strikethrough)
- Modify the font justification (left, center, right, and justified)
- Select a font format (such as Heading 1, Heading 2, etc.)
- Choose a font family (such as Arial)
- Select merge tags to include from your list
- Change the font size
- Change the font color
- Highlight fonts, and
- Even apply a customized CSS to highlighted text.
When you are finished making changes to the text, you can click the Save Changes to commit them (which will close the window and return you to the Form and Email Design Wizard) or you can click the Cancel Link to cancel your changes and close the window.
Saving Your Changes
When you have finished making your changes, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the editor window.