To setup and customize a permission reminder form:
- Select the Web Signup Forms Option from the Lists Menu. This will open the Form and Email Design Wizard.
- The first step is to select the list from the Mailing List Drop Down.
- Next, select the Permission Reminder Form from the Resources Drop Down.
After you have selected the Permission Reminder Form you can make changes to the behavior or design of your form through the Resource Settings section or the Design Settings section.
The Resource section of the form design wizard provides you a way to specify the form settings such as title and description:
- Title—the title of the form. By default, this will be the same title as the list.
- Description—the form text that will appear above the text entry field. This should be helpful text explaining to users how to unsubscribe from the list.
- Link Text—the text for the link that will show at the bottom of the form.
- Language—use the drop-down to select a language for the form
The design of the Permission Reminder form will be exactly the same as the Signup Form (which is the master form) until you make and save any specific changes.
The WYSIWYG panel shows you a real-time representation of your form or email as you are working on it. Changes you make to fields, labels, colors, sizes, images, etc. are reflected as you make them.
Saving Your Changes
When you have finished making your changes, click the Save Changes Button at the bottom of the editor window.
You can also add the permission reminder into an email campaign by selecting the appropriate merge tag.