Select Lists and go to the Web Signup Forms.
Under the Mailing List choose the necessary list.
After you have selected the Signup Form, you can make changes to the behavior or design of your form through the Resource Settings section or the Design Settings section. For more information about other signup form types, see Customize Other WebForms.
- Title — Type in a title that will be visible on your homepage. It is recommended you choose an informative title, for example, Today’s Sports Roundup.
- Description — Type in a description. This text will remind your users where they subscribed to your list, so it should mention your homepage or products. For example, “Dailysportsroundup.com brings you a summary of today’s sporting events.”
- Button — the label that will appear on the button in the signup form. Type in an action word that tells the subscriber what to do to sign up. “Subscribe” or “Join” is appropriate!
- Button position — select the position of the button: left, center, or right.
- Label — Defines the position of the Email Address, First Name, and Last Name field labels, relative to their fields.
- Language — the language of the form.
- Text Direction — select the direction of the text: left to right, right to left.
- Remove Mailigen reference — tick the box if you want to remove the Mailigen reference
- Disable double opt-in web sign up form — Tick the box if you want to disable opt-in confirmation e-mail
- Add Google Recaptcha — tick the box, if you want your web signup form to have a Google Recaptcha. Please note that this option will only be visible for Mailigen signup forms, it won't work in HTML embedded forms.
It's also possible to change the fields that will be shown on the form. You can do this by clicking on the Select Form Fields link which will bring up the Subscriber Fields Window.
There are a number of changes that you can make to the fields which will affect the operation of your signup form:
- First, you can change the order of the fields by clicking the field you want to move and dragging it either up or down the list
- Second, you can change whether fields are displayed on the form or required by checking the appropriate boxes.
Note: You can only check the boxes for custom fields. You cannot check the boxes for system fields like “email” and “SMS.”
- Third, you can edit the label, merge tag, and type of field by clicking on the Edit link to open the Field Editor.
- Fourth, you can add a new field by clicking on the Add New Field Link. This will add a new custom field title “Unnamed Field” to the bottom of the field list. To change properties, name, merge tag, etc. you simply need to click the Edit button.
- Finally, you can delete a field by editing it and clicking on the Delete Field Link.
When you are done editing the fields, click the Save Changes button to confirm the changes.
This section provides multiple options to make the sign-up form more pleasing to the eye.
The options include changing these parameters:
- Header Padding
- Logo Height
- Field Spacing
- Body Font
- Header Font
- Logo (add image)
- Header (add image)
- Footer (add image)
- Background (add image)
- Button (add image)
You can learn more about Image Manager in Image Manager For Signup Form
- Button Font
- Button Padding
- Button Color
- Outer Background
- Header Background
- Footer Background
- Inner Background
- Colors (custom or default)
The WYSIWYG panel shows you a real-time representation of your form or email as you are working on it. Changes you make to fields, labels, colors, sizes, images, etc. are reflected as you make them.
When you have finished making your changes, don't forget to hit the Save Changes button at the bottom of the editor.