After you have successfully uploaded subscribers, you will now need to map all columns. This ensures you have the data in the right place for further personalization of email campaigns.
To map columns of imported data:
- You will need to click the checkbox to certify your subscriber list. This means you agree that these are subscribers, which have given you their personal permission to send them email campaigns.
- Look at the information in each column.
- Choose the appropriate field name and type or choose an existing field.
- If a new field is added, don't forget to click "Add New Field" button.
- The default field types are Email, First Name, Last Name and SMS.
- If any columns are not needed for the import, just leave "Belongs to:" field as it is (Skip this column)
- It might occur that some lines contain errors. You can fix every single syntax error by clicking on the pencil which appears in the highlighted fields.
- After that, you just need to click on the button Continue and all of the email IDs will be added to your list.
When the upload is done you will automatically be redirected to the list with your uploaded subscribers.