All the email marketing messages you send are sent from our servers. So, for our platform to display an image in your email campaign, you must upload a copy to our server.
To upload and edit an image in your email:
- In the 3rd step of email creating wizard or in a templates section, choose an email template
- Click on the Images tab
- You can add images to your email campaigns in three ways:
- Drag and drop—simply drag the image from your computer to your email template and release your mouse button where you want the image to be placed.
- Image Carousel—click on the Images Tab and drop the image from your computer to the ''Drag Image Here'' icon on the left-hand side of the carousel. Then from the Image Carousel drag the image into the email template where you want the picture to be added.
- File upload—you can also upload image files from your computer to the image server via the Moxie Manager. Just click the File Button (pencil with a piece of paper) on the right-hand side of the image carousel to launch the MoxieManager window and then click on the Upload Button.
For more information about image editing read the article Image Uploading and Editing in Drag and Drop template editor section.