The Subscriber Profile contains information both about the subscriber as well as their activity and notes.
There are two ways to access the subscriber profile:
First, if you know the subscriber’s name or email address, you can enter it into the search field.
This will display the search results screen.
If the search has yielded any results, clicking on email will open the Subscriber profile.
Alternatively, you can select the My Lists option from the List Menu. This will display all of your current lists.
Next, click on the list title for which you want to view the subscriber’s profile. This will display a list of all the subscribers currently associated with that list.
Finally, click on the View icon next to the email address to open the Subscriber’s Profile.
The Subscriber’s Profile is divided into four main areas:
The Subscriber Details area contains information about the subscriber. In this area, you can edit the basic information about the subscriber by clicking on the pencil (edit) icon.
This area provides information about the subscriber's email activity:
- Membership status—the current membership status which can include active (will receive emails and other campaigns), unsubscribed, bounced, and inactive.
- Subscription date—the date that they subscribed
- Subscription IP—the IP address from which they subscribed
- Subscription type—how they subscribed
- Geodata—from where they subscribed
- Emails sent—the number of emails that have been sent to this subscriber
- Emails opened—the average open rate of all campaigns sent to this subscriber.
- Click to open rate—clicks on links in all campaigns sent to this subscriber
- Unsubscription button
- Delete button
- Export button — You can export the subscriber's information in XLS format by clicking on the export button.
The exported file will include this information:
- E-mail address
- Name and Last name
- Opt-in time
- Opt-in IP
- Confirmation time
- Confirmation IP
- Last changed
- Opt-in link or source
This area provides a way to add notes about the subscriber:
- To add a new note, click on the Notes area. You can enter a 255 character note. When you are finished entering the note, click the Add Note.
- To edit a note, click the Edit Icon for the note that you wish to edit.
- To delete a note, click the Delete Icon for the note that you wish to delete.
This area provides information about the subscriber's activity history including:
- If and when the subscriber data is edited
- Campaigns that have been sent to the subscriber
- Emails that the subscriber has opened
- Links on which the subscriber has clicked