To view Survey questions first Create a new survey or edit the previous one. If you choose to create a new one, you will be redirected to 1 step. Choose Survey you want to create or choose the existing one from My Templates. After that, you will be redirected to step 2.
To learn more about step 2 of creating a survey, check support article How Can I Create a New Survey?
STEP 1 To add a question simply drag a question block into the builder.
STEP 2 On the right, you can choose the desired type of question.
- Single answer (radio button or drop down): This option allows only one answer for the question.
- Multiple answers: This option allows multiple answers for the question.
- Rate items: This option allows users to answer the question with a rating.
- Free response: This option allows users to answer the question freely in the text.
- Rank answer: This option allows to rank the answers in the desired order.
- Comment block: This option enables the user to leave a comment.
- Contact form: You can add a subscription form into your survey if you plan to distribute it on your website or social media. This option is required for adding new subscribers through surveys.
- Page break: Page break will let you divide the survey into several pages.
STEP 3 After choosing the question type, you will see a window similar to this with the options listed below the picture.
Here you can write the desired question, and as well add a logo.
Here you can add as many answers as you wish, and add images to the questions.
- Question is required: Here you can specify whether answering the question is mandatory.
- Add an answer to contact info in database: Here you can choose whether the answer will show up in the database next to the contact. This option requires additional actions - choose the corresponding list and the field you want to save the answer in.
- ‘Other' option. Respondents can add their answers. If this option is selected, an ‘Other' field will appear when filling in the survey. Here the respondents can supply their answers.
- Comment field. The respondent can leave a comment. This allows users to leave comments on the survey and leave a longer answer.
- Change question type, add text or collect contact list data
STEP 4 Save the question.
In the end, you can create a Thank you message and edit survey options. Learn more in How Can I Create a New Survey?