Our system includes powerful reports that provide detailed analytics for your email campaigns.
How to view reports for email campaigns:
Click on the Reports Option from the Campaigns Menu. This will open the Reports & Statistics Window
The Reports & Statistics Window contains a list of all email campaigns that have been successfully completed. You can sort the table by several conditions:
- newest/oldest first
- most/least subscribers
You can also add a condition based on the type of the campaign:
- RSS campaigns
- A/B campaigns
By clicking on the Export campaign reports button you can export email campaign reports in batch. More about exporting reports for several campaigns.
For each report, you can carry out five actions when you click on the actions button on the right side of the campaign:
- Reports —click to open the Email Campaign Statistics Window
- Duplicate — click to create a copy of the campaign
- Save as PDF—click to download a PDF version of the campaign statistics
- Delete — click to delete the campaign entirely
- Add to a group — assign the campaign to a specific group.
You can also open a pop-window displaying the email that was sent during the campaign if you click on the magnifying glass icon when hovering over the campaign's main image.
Email Campaign Statistics Window
The Email Campaign Statistics Window is divided into 4 tabs:
- Email Opens
- Email Clicks
- Bounced emails
Finally, you can export the report into a PDF or Microsoft Excel XLS file by clicking on the appropriate link.
You can choose a Chart timeline to view statistic data for 24 hours or 7 days, or a statistic of all days.
The Open Statistics provides detailed information on the open rate and those subscribers that actually opened the email:
- Unique Opens — This shows how many unique subscribers opened your campaign
- Unique Open Rate — This shows what percentage of your subscribers opened your campaign. It is calculated Unique Opens/Emails Delivered
- Total Opens — This shows how many times in total the campaign was opened. It includes multiple opens by a single subscriber
- Total Open Rate — Often called Email Render rate, this is calculated Total Opens/Emails delivered. It can be useful for establishing the overall engagement of a campaign
- Average Opens per Subscriber — This shows how many times on average a subscriber opened your campaign
There are multiple graphs displayed on the Open Statistics tab. Learn more How Open and Click reports are broken down.
The Click Reports tab displays information about clicks on links contained in the email.
- Unique Clicks — This shows the number of unique subscribers that clicked on any link in your campaign. If a single subscriber clicks 3 links, this number is still 1
- Unique Click Rate — This shows you how engaging your campaign was. Of your subscribers that Opened your campaign, what % interacted (clicked on any link). It is calculated using Unique Clicks/Unique Opens
- Total Clicks — This shows the total number of clicks from a campaign e.g. 1 unique subscriber clicks 3 links in your campaign, the total is 3
- Total Click Rate — This shows how engaging your campaign is in total, calculated Total Clicks/Emails Delivered
- Average Clicks per Active Subscribe — This shows how many links an average subscriber clicked in your campaign. Calculated Total Clicks/Unique Clicks
The graph on the right shows the number of links clicked by month.
Learn more How Open and Click reports are broken down.
The data in the Bounce Statistics tab includes:
- Total Bounces—the total number of all bounce types
- Total Blocked Bounces—total number of blocked bounces
- Total Soft Bounces—total number of soft bounces
- Total Hard Bounces—total number of hard bounces
- Total Temporary Bounces—total number of temporary bounces
- Total Generic Bounces—total number of generic bounces
- Accepted—the total number of email delivered without bouncing
The graph on the right displays the different bounce types that were logged during the campaign's delivery window.
The table at the bottom displays the specific subscribers, their bounce type, and the day/time of the bounce.
The Unsubscribe Statistics tab captures information about subscribers that have opted to unsubscribe from the list during the campaign:
- Total unsubscribes—the total number of unsubscribes that occurred during the campaign
- Most unsubscribes—date of the most unsubscribes
- Abuse Complaints—any complaints that were lodged against you by subscribers.
The graph on the right displays the total number of unsubscribes by month.