Automation series are automated emails that are sent based on a specific trigger that you can set.
To view the current automation series,
- Click on the My Automation series from the Automation Menu. This will open the Automation series Window.
The Automation series Window displays this information about campaigns:
- Type of the trigger
subscriber is added to a list or segment
field value is updated
specific date occurs
specific automation is sent
opens email or clicks on link
- Automation status
- Title—the name of the automation series.
- Lists/Segments—the lists or segments to whom the automation will be/has been sent
- Last edited — the last time and date when the automation has been changed
- Messages—the number of emails sent
- Began/completed series—number of emails that are in the series/has completed the series
- AVG open rate—the average number of opens in the series
There are a number of things that you can do for each automation series listed:
- Sort—you can sort the list by the name/time of the automation. To sort, click on the drop-down on the top right.
- Duplicate—create an identical copy of the automation series. To create a copy, click on duplicate under actions-drop down.
- Edit workflow—to edit the automation series, click on edit workflow under actions-drop down.
- See reports — to see the reports, click on reports under actions-drop down.
- Delete—check the box on the left and select the Delete Option above.