Using Webhooks your server is notified about activities with your contact lists. You can configure what type of event updates you would like to receive at your account's Webhooks page.
Steps to create Webhooks:
- Go to the Webhooks page in your account.
- Click on Create A New Webhook
- A new pop-up window will appear. You have to enter the following information:
- Title - use an action or word, which you will understand later
- Choose a List from the dropdown - you will get notifications about this list only
- Enter URL, which you have created. This is a specific place on your server for Webhook messages.
- Add a Security Key (Optional) - You can enter a key (up to 100 characters). By using this specific key your Webhook calls will be signed. This way (by checking the key) you can validate yourself that the message sent via Webhook is trusted and originates from our platform.
- Define the involved Parties and set the needed Triggers
- Send updates made by - defines the involved party. You can choose any combination of the parties.
- Trigger on - an action made by a previously checked party.
- Click the ''Save'' button
When all necessary checkboxes have been chosen and saved, you will start to receive notifications to the upper mentioned URL.