Click tracking captures statistics on links that are clicked within email campaigns, autoresponders, and SMS campaigns.
Our system calculates links accordingly:
- Unique Clicks — This shows the number of unique subscribers that clicked on any link in your campaign. If a single subscriber clicks 3 links, this number is still 1.
- Unique Click rate— This shows you how engaging your campaign was. Of your subscribers that Opened your campaign, what % interacted (clicked on any link). It is calculated using Unique Clicks/Unique Opens.
- Total Clicks — we keep a running total of all links that are clicked. This includes the same link being clicked by the same person multiple times.
- Total Click rate — This shows how engaging your campaign is in total. It is calculated using Total Clicks/Emails Delivered.
- Average Clicks per Active Subscriber — This shows how many links an average subscriber clicked in your campaign. It is calculated using Total Clicks/Unique Clicks