When you upload email lists older than 6 months, it is good to have database cleaning for the list before sending email campaigns.
Database cleaning is a tool you can use to improve your delivery rates. The result of database cleaning is a good quality list of active email addresses. You can use third-party services to do that or we can clear up your lists of unwanted, inactive (hard bounces) contacts, before importing them into the Mailigen platform. Because we're sure, you don't want to damage the reputation of your domain, this is a highly suggested procedure.
When is Database Cleaning Important?
- You've collected a lot of contacts (email addresses) from offline events;
- You want to send your first email campaigns from dedicated IPs, but in the past, you've never sent an email campaign or sent it to your lists more than 6 months ago;
- You want to send your first email campaigns from shared pools IPs, you have a big database (starting from 50k) and this is your first time sending campaigns;
- You've decided to upload a 6month old (or older) email list.
- You're sending a lot of emails in Eastern Europe
If you feel like this is something you might need, don't hesitate to contact our customer support at email@example.com and we'll be happy to give you a quote.
What is the Process?
After you have received a quote and agreed to database cleaning, we will create an invoice for the services. You have to pay the invoice for us to continue with the process. When the process will be completed, we will inform you about the number of contacts removed from your list and send a list of those emails to your email so you know the exact email addresses that had to be removed.